Get in Touch

photo diary: Graduation

Not long ago I was still excited and nervous about my graduation. I couldn't believe it was finally my turn to graduate. Now I've officially graduated and I am (surprisingly) employed! YES! haha

University graduation is kind of a big deal in Thailand. We have a ceremony where our diploma is handed to us by the royal family. And it is the day that our family and friends come to congratulate us and take loads of pictures together. Because it is so important, I even delayed my departure for 4 months especially for this event, and I honestly do not regret a single thing. It was one of the best days in my life. The proud faces of my family is the best reward I could ever ask for. And seeing all the people who came by to congratulate me and take care of me in the burning heat makes me feel so overwhelmed with joy and gratitude.



THANK YOU
so so much



I feel like the luckiest person alive to have all these wonderful people in my life and nothing I say could ever fully convey how I feel inside. It is the day that I will forever treasure and I know that whenever I look back on it, it will always put a smile on my face :)


Ok, enough with the cheese haha
Here are some of the pictures from both the rehearsal day and the graduation day.
I wish I could put ALL of them but 500 of them all at once will not do haha.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram