Get in Touch

Malaysia & Singapore fun

My best friend and I traveled to Malaysia and Singapore for 6 days last week. It was a suuuuuper lazy trip as we woke up at almost 9 everyday lol but it was just what we needed before going back to reality when school starts (noooooo...)

We did not plan anything for the trip at all hahaha

Day 1 - Kuala Lumpur
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur then take a bus to Malacca
Day 3 - Malacca
Day 4 - Malacca then take a bus to Singapore
Day 5 - Singapore
Day 6 - Singapore then catch a 6pm flight back to Bangkok

That was literally all we knew. We got to our destination, grabbed some travel brochures, picked somewhere interesting enough to go then we headed there. That's pretty much what we did for the whole trip #truestory.

For pictures, we focused more on portraits than landscapes lol it was more like a photo shooting trip than anything. Here are some pictures from the trip!


getting our cameras ready! :)

National Mosque of Malaysia - with me looking like a true Muslim
and we got so excited we just had to film it lol



This is our 16 beds hostel room at Malacca :O scary lol!

The pictures of the city itself didn't turn out too good as it was so crowded everywhere. We found out later that it was because it was during their holiday.


Next stop - Singapore!


Our hostel here is soooo cooool. I loved it so much.
It's called Shophouse - highly recommended!!

my bed :P

The famous chicken rice - so good!!!

having too much fun in the MRT when it was empty


What I love about going to Singapore is I get to see my good friends again, both from Summer school and Taipei :) it's so nice to catch up with them and be nostalgic together haha.


It was a fun trip. We didn't do much but it was still a lot of fun haha. I will definitely visit Malacca and Singapore again one day (but not anytime soon lol). Looking forward to my next trip already :)

1 Comments

  1. beautiful pictures (:
    I want to go there with all of you TT

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram