Reading
Add Comment
A simple bedroom
A low comfy bed with white bedding, minimal decorations and natural light. On those rainy days and lazy afternoons I would never ever leave this cozy bedroom.
I would love to have a living room like this one. Not over decorated or too colourful. A large window makes the room look bigger and clearer. A big comfy couch with lots of pillows! I could spend the whole day in here with books and maybe a cup of tea. Lovely! :)
Luminous workspace for two
A lamp, cute chairs, iMacs, flowers - YES! Imagine having a workspace like this. Simply a place where my ideas could flow nonstop. Photo collage and some cute picture frames on the walls would give me some inspiration to work too!
A cozy-looking kitchen is the best. How nice would it be to be coming back home to this? I could cook all day long in this room. Wooden floor and wooden countertops just give it a homey feeling.
Love love love!
And this baking station is just wonderful. All the ingredients needed are stored in mason jars. Very handy and decorative :)
A dining area with a wooden table and green plants. A brilliant idea to plant herbs at home to use for cooking. Again, natural light. Everything makes this area very lively which could probably help encourage me to eat more lol
What I would do to have a home like this...
Disclaimer - all the pictures are from My ideal home :)







0 Comments:
Post a Comment