Get in Touch

Quick life updates + TMI tag: 50 facts about me!

Helloooo :) sorry for going AWOL haha. I've been super busy since school started. Senior year is crazy (one test done then another one follows, then repeat). And because I thought I had too much free time, I decided to apply for a part-time job during the first weeks of school. Then reality started to hit me. hard. So basically I don't have that much free time anymore.

I'm working as a part-time receptionist at a hotel call iSanook. Thanks to my friend Manno who introduced me to this place :) Studying and working together is exhausting but I love it because it makes me try harder. At first I was thinking about quitting the job as it became very difficult for me to manage my time. But being stubborn as I am, I didn't want to give up so I kept on trying and I'm glad I did. I've only been working here for a month but it has given me so much already. I have the sweetest colleagues/friends who are so kind to me and I get to meet so many new people from all over the world everyday. What more could you ask for in a job? (more money, I know). I don't feel like I have to force myself to go to work at all even though it can be scary sometimes because I know it's going to be fun. There's always something to laugh about lol everyone here is sooo funny!. Maybe the reason why I still enjoy working here is because I haven't made a big mistake and got scolded by my manager yet haha I don't know. But I doubt it will stop me from enjoying my time here.

So those are my life updates for now. Today will be a very quick post about 50 facts about me. I've been tagged by a friend to do this, so for those who are interested, here are 50 (uninteresting) facts about me!



  1. I got the name Jordory since the first year of uni because my friends said I look like Dory from the movie Finding Nemo
  2. I am 100% a dog person
  3. I'm scared of butterflies, insects, and worms
  4. I always end up liking the songs I hate at first. It's super annoying
  5. my biggest celebrity crush is Tom Hiddleston ♥
  6. I love roller coasters 
  7. I tend to get along better with guys than girls so I have more guy friends
  8. I laugh a lot lol I love the feeling of a sore stomach after laughing so hard. And I usually laugh at things that most people don't find funny
  9. If you don't know me that well, you'll find me very awkward. I am useless at keeping the conversation going
  10. but if you're my close friends, you know how crazy I am and how hard it is to shut me up
  11. I love accents. Especially British and Irish. When watching a movie or youtube video, I have to pause it and repeat after all the sentences until I get it right so I can continue watching (I'm weird)
  12. I can sleep all day (or even more than that) if nothing interrupts me
  13. I'm a complete youtube addict. No one understands my obsession for youtube
  14. I wish to spend more time doing outdoor activities but I'm just too lazy to leave my room because...
  15. It takes me at least an hour to get ready
  16. I like meeting new people. The feeling of getting to know someone more and more makes me very happy
  17. I really really enjoy deep conversations
  18. One of my biggest problems is I get too attached to people, or even things
  19. I love bookstores. I can spend a whole day in there and I always end up buying way too many books which I don't have time to finish
  20. Game of Thrones is my favourite TV series of all time
  21. I'm a hardcore fan of the Hunger Games trilogy
  22. Ed Sheeran is my favourite artist ever. He is just the best.
  23. More than words by Extreme is my all time favourite song
  24. I secretly really enjoy singing. I like staying in my room and singing along to my favourite playlist
  25. I bruise like a peach. I always have at least one bruise on my body
  26. I don't like it when people run away from their problems instead of facing them.
  27. I never get homesick when I go abroad (except for Thai food. You can't resist Thai food.)
  28. I strongly believe that I can never feel like I belong somewhere completely because every place that I've been has made me who I am today and some pieces of me will always be with those places
  29. I'm very sarcastic
  30. I love wild flowers
  31. Pokemon, the sims and harvest moon are my favourite games to play
  32. I may or may not have a crush on Walt Disney's Peter Pan...
  33. I don't have any tattoo. I'm afraid that I might get bored and will be stuck with it for my whole life
  34. Cheesy pick up lines? NO. just NO.
  35. Tennis is my favourite sport. When I was younger, I would wake up at 6am everyday to go play tennis with friends. Now I don't really get the chance to play anymore : /
  36. I am a very honest person. I hate lying. White lies are acceptable, depending on a situation
  37. I'm addicted to Coke (as in drink lol). I'm trying very hard to drink less
  38. I'm rubbish at drinking water. I don't drink as much as I would like because I always forget to
  39. the book that has had the biggest impact on me is Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. It was an external reading for one of my classes. I didn't think I would enjoy it but it turned out to be one of the best books I've ever read
  40. I want to live in the countryside England (preferably without butterflies)
  41. I'm obsessed with Poptarts. I wish we had more flavours in Thailand. Someone please send me more poptarts
  42. I prefer going shopping alone
  43. I can be the nicest person and the meanest person. If I really really really really don't like you, then I don't give a shit about you. But I rarely do that because I care too much about everyone
  44. Out of all the places I've been, London has got the most of my heart
  45. NO scary movies. oh god no
  46. Prefer texting over calling and prefer meeting in person over texting
  47. I get soooo hyper and energetic when I'm very happy. I can't help it
  48. I've been trying all my life and I still can't whistle..
  49. Prefer shorts over jeans
  50. My dreams affect me so much. I wish they didn't. My nightmares are always from my memories. I could be depressed for ages after certain dreams
There you go hahaha too many facts about me that no one really cares :P 
I would like to taaaaaag the following people...
  • Lida from http://antikahamann.blogspot.com
  • Paris from http://the-paris-b.blogspot.com

Next blog post will be about something beauty related. Skincare routine maybe?

laters! ♥ :)



3 Comments

  1. Dear, you should have send me this before you came to Taiwan! Then I'd have known you better and prepared a better gift!
    by Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. goshhhh!?!
    so many facts
    hahaha <3
    anyway keep updating your blog na ka

    ReplyDelete

My Instagram