Get in Touch

Taiwan: LINE exhibition

Being single on Valentine's day means spending another day with friends lol So my (single) friends and I decided to go to LINE exhibition. LINE is a Japanese mobile phone application that is famous for all the cute characters that are featured on the application. The exhibition basically has everything that is LINE related like life-size figures and drawings of all the characters. I'm not a big fan of those but I have to admit that they were really cute.



We took the MRT to Shilin station then continued by bus to the exhibition hall.
The ticket is super cute!


here are some photos of some parts of the exhibition. I didn't take many because it was so crowded so it was quite hard to get a shot without people in it.

This reminds me of UP!

awkward Brown pose
a super cute Brown hat from LINE store
After the exhibition, we took a bus back to Shilin and decided to go explore the famous night market.


The fried milk was my absolute favourite!! It's sooooo yummy!


That is it for this blog post. Hope you enjoyed! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

My Instagram