Reading
Add Comment
It was my birthday last week so my friends asked me what I wanted to do or where i wanted to go for my birthday. My answer was: Dog Cafe (my friends were not surprised haha). So we did some research on the internet about which one we should go to. It was quite hard to find one since dog cafes are not as common as cats cafe. What a shame. But we finally managed to find this very cute place around Xindian called Go bar (狗吧). It's not just for dogs but for all pets in general.
I didn't take any picture of the shop since it was raining and dark when we got there so I had to borrow some of the pictures from here. (Thank you so much!)
![]() |
| Source |
![]() |
| Source |
The doggies there are so cute! There were 4 of them. 3 are the owner's dogs and another one is the customer's. Now brace yourself for pictures full of my face and doggies.
This is Meimei. Look how cute she is!!! She has this indifferent look on her face all the time but she was so friendly and always wanted me to pet her. Golden Retrievers are always cute and friendly like this (I'm a bit biased because I own a Golden Retriever :P)
This is Pony (At least I think it's Pony..). She's not as friendly as Meimei but still as cute :) The owner told us she hates boys LOL she doesn't really know why but she said Pony does bite only guys LOL you go girl. My guy friend that went with me tried to play with her but she growled at him haha.
The owner let me play with Pony (Yay me for being a girl). She is sooooo adorable omg.
She also gave me some treats to give to the dogs. They could give me their paw! How adorable is that?!
| LOOK HOW CUTE THEY ARE!!!! |
| Meimei just chillin |
| Me obsessing over Meimei's cuteness |
If you love dogs like me, I'd really recommend this cafe. I've been told that it is usually packed with customers during the day so making a reservation beforehand would be wise. Here's the shop's facebook page: click me
That's it for this post. Byeeeee :)



0 Comments:
Post a Comment